Upon acceptance to Greenville College, your transfer admissions counselor will evaluate your college transcripts. During this process you and the counselor will discuss what credits will transfer to Greenville College, as well as our transfer policies.
- Only courses with a letter grade of "C" or better may transfer into Greenville College. (Pass/Fail courses are not accepted in transfer.)
- Proficiencies earned at other institutions are not accepted.
- 66 credits are the maximum number of transferable hours from an accredited junior or community college.
- 87 credit hours are the maximum number of transferable hours from four-year accredited institutions. or from a combination of a four-year accredited institution and a junior or community college.
- Credit earned more than 20 years prior to matriculation at Greenville College will be subject to divisional evaluation to determine acceptability.
- Letter grades earned at other institutions are not used in calculating a student's grade point average at Greenville College.