- Go to the Greenville College Library Catalog and click on "Renew Books/My Account".
- Enter your Library Borrower ID (the 14 digit number on your Greenville College ID just under your name).
- Enter your last name and click "Login".
- Scroll down to the "Items Checked Out" section and click the "Renew?" box next to all the items you wish to renew.
- Scroll down further and click on the "Renew Selected Items" button.
- Once the screen refreshes, you should check the new due date in the "Status" column.
- If the message "not renewed" appears or if the item you need to renew is not listed in your GC Library Catalog account, contact the Greenville College Library Circulation Desk for assistance at (618) 664-6601.
Note: You should renew items before they are due. Once they are overdue, you may have difficulty renewing them, and you will most likely receive a fine from the lending library. Each I-Share library determines how many times its materials can be renewed and how much they charge for overdue or lost items.