The Testing Center, located in Student Success, offers scheduled hours to proctor tests for students with academic accommodations, as well as make-up tests and quizzes for all students. After receiving permission from professors, students must complete the Testing Center Request Form 24 hours in advance to schedule an appointment. If students' schedules do not coordinate with the Testing Center's available time, they will need to seek other options with the professor. Professors will complete an online Testing Center Approval Form. Tests should be delivered to Student Success 24 hours in advance via email or in person.
Testing Center Procedures
**ALL students taking exams in Student Success must follow the procedures below.
- Ask permission from your instructor to take a make-up test. You will not be permitted to take a test without prior approval.
- Discuss with your instructor when your test will be sent to the Testing Center.
- Go online to schedule your appointment. Please be aware you must schedule no later than 24 hours prior to taking test. Testing Center Request Form
- You will be responsible for bringing all materials needed to take the test.
- Day of your test:
- Arrive a few minutes early for your appointment
- Bring ALL supplies needed to complete test
- Present GC photo ID
- You will be asked to leave your personal belongings (phones, book bags, ipod, etc.) outside the testing room.
- Proctor will then give you the test
- Test will be collected after completion or when time is up and returned to the professor
NOTE: Completed tests will be picked up in Student Success by the professor or TA. You will be notified via email if your test has not been picked up after 1 week.
**Please follow the procedures below for make-up tests only. You do not need to complete the Testing Center Approval Form for academic accommodations.
- Once you have given permission for a test to be proctored in Student Success, complete the online approval form no later than 24 hours prior to student taking test. Testing Center Approval Form
- Deliver test(s) to Student Success via email or in person.
- Arrange for completed test(s) to be picked up in Student Success. Tests will not be returned via campus mail.
- If tests are not picked up after 1 week, you will receive a reminder email. The student will also receive an email notification that his/her test has not been picked up.
Located in the Ruby E. Dare Library
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
618-664-6611 or firstname.lastname@example.org