Payment Plan Options
You must have a payment plan approved by the Student Accounts Office before you are allowed to complete registration. The payment plan options are listed below:
1. Payment in Full
- Payment is due in FULL prior to the beginning of each semester. Greenville College accepts cash, checks, money orders, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
2. Tuition Management System (TMS)
- TMS is a monthly payment plan that spreads payments for the year's charges over a ten-month period. Payments are due on either the 1st or the 15th of the month, July-April. The student/parent is responsible for contacting TMS to set up and maintain their payment plan. There is no interest charged on this plan, only a yearly enrollment fee charged by TMS.
3. Federal Parent PLUS Loans or Private Alternative Loans
4. Military Benefits
- Greenville College accepts Veterans benefits. Contact the campus VA Administrator, Julie Mason, Assistant Registrar, in the Records Office at 618-664-7027.
- Greenville participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program as part of the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance Act of 2008.