Briner School of Business Events
Following a stellar launch in fall 2016, the Experience First initiative spearheaded by the Briner School of Business offers a new batch of students the chance to gain real-world experience and networking during second semester. The new student groups were announced at an Experience First kickoff event February 3.
Last semester’s results proved so outstanding that three of the five businesses returned for a second partnership with Experience First this spring. Two new businesses eagerly joined the program.
Learn more about the Spring 2017 Experience First groups.
Students went above and beyond in December when they wrapped up their work for the inaugural session of Experience First at Greenville College.
The semester-long learning experience paired students with businesses to tackle “high-stakes” challenges in the marketplace. Students presented their work to the college community December 6, and presented again to the program's business partners.
Learn more about the Experience First projects.
Briner School of Business Founding Celebration
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- 4:00 p.m. - Briner School of Business Founding Celebration (Dietzman Center)
- 5:00 p.m. - Briner School of Business Ribbon Cutting (Dietzman Center, West Entrance)
Wednesday, November 4th, 2015
- 8:30 a.m. - Faith & Work Seminar 1 - Sport Management with Kirk Elmquist (Dietzman 102)
- 9:30 a.m. - Faith & Work Chapel with Bob Fry (Dietzman 102)
- 10:30 a.m. - Faith & Work Seminar 2 - Art Commerce and Christianity with Terry Mattingly (Dietzman 102)
- 1:30 p.m. - Faith & Work Seminar 3 - Executive Panel with Q&A (Dietzman 102)
- 7:00 p.m. - Faith & Work Seminar 4 - Professional Business Leaders with Garry Kinder (LaDue Auditorium)