Below are the steps you need to take in order to complete registration for your study abroad program. If you have any questions concerning registration or your opportunities, please contact Faith Nava.
Complete these 8 easy steps:
1. Talk to your advisor about your interest in studying abroad.
2. Apply to Study Abroad
4. Schedule a meeting with Faith Nava, our Director of World Outreach & Missions.
5. Apply directly with the program of choice for admittance.
- For Spring Semester Program - Apply by October 1
- For Fall Semester Program - Apply by March 1
6. Look for outside scholarships and grants with funding available for off-campus study.
7. Complete the off-campus study packet (given to you at your meeting with Faith Nava).
8. Register in the Records Office for your off-campus study program
- You will not be able to register until the off-campus study packet has been filled out and submitted.