Greenville Admissions Application

Thanks for your interest in applying!

To get started, please select what year you will be starting from the drop down below.

I will be starting classes in

I will be taking my classes

On-Campus 2021 Application

You seek to enroll as a full-time on-campus student in 2021.

Apply »


You are currently enrolled in high school or have graduated from high school but have not yet attended any college or university. You seek to enroll as a full-time student.

Apply for Freshman »


You have been enrolled at a college or university since you graduated high school and you seek to enroll as a full-time or part-time traditional student.

Apply for Transfer »


You plan on completing prerequisite coursework and earning an AA or AS degree from a partnering community college. You want to earn your Undergraduate Teacher Education Partnership (UTEP) bachelor's degree and you seek to enroll as a full-time or part-time student.

Apply for UTEP »

Adult Degree Completion Programs

You are seeking to complete our Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership, Bachelor of Science in Health Psychology or Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration programs. You have a number of college credits, some work experience and you are ready to finish your bachelor's degree.

Apply for Adult Degree Completion »


You have earned your undergraduate degree and seek to enroll as a full-time or part-time graduate student.

Apply for Graduate »

University Pathways

You are an international student who wishes to study at higher education institutions in the United States, but lack sufficient English proficiency.

Appy for University Pathways »

International Undergraduate

You are an international student who does not have full United States citizenship status. You seek to enroll as a fulltime undergraduate student.

Apply for International Undergraduate »


You have previously attended Greenville college and withdrew before completing your undergraduate degree. You seek to reenroll as a full time or part time undergraduate student.

Apply for Readmission »

Online Professional Development

You are seeking endorsements in the areas of English as a Second Language, Middle School, Special Education, or Drivers Education coursework.

Apply for Guest Application »