We're so excited that you're ready to take the next step towards becoming a Panther by depositing. Find a step-by-step guide to paying your deposit here. What does depositing mean?
- A deposit is not and additional fee. It is your first $200 towards tuition.
- You can register for classes after depositing.
- Your deposit secures your housing.
Here's How to Pay Your Deposit at Greenville University:
- Visit the Greenville University Deposit Payment Portal.
- Fill out your information, including your student ID number.
- Select "add" next to the enrollment deposit.
- Select your payment method and fill in your information. Once done, select "process payment" to complete your deposit.