GU welcomes transfers and makes the process easy.
You are welcome at GU. We will make it easy for you to transfer here.
Your stress-free checklist:
- Request more information about Greenville University.
- See what courses will transfer by using viewing our transfer credit guide. You can enter or search for your previous school to find equivalent courses. You can eliminate the guesswork and maximize your transfer potential.
- Apply to GU for free! No test scores required, just transcripts.
- Schedule a phone call or a visit.
- Explore our majors and programs.
- Learn about scholarships. All transfer students receive a scholarship award at GU!
- Frequently asked questions about transferring to GU (FAQs).
Hear from a transfer student!
Follow these steps:
2. Send in unofficial/official copies of your transcripts.
3. Get Greenville University added to your FAFSA so that we can work on your financial aid package. Code 001684.
Let’s have a conversation! Schedule a call with an admissions counselor at [email protected]