Christian Higher Education Since 1892

Adult Learning - Filing Your FAFSA


The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is used to determine eligibility for need-based federal, state, and Greenville College grants. It's also required of students and parents interested in government education loans.

Here's what you should do:

1. Apply for a Federal Student Aid PIN. Apply for one PIN for you (the student) and one PIN for a parent (if you are a dependent student).

2. Fill out and submit your FAFSA by March 1 at
     *If you have missed this deadline, make sure you file as soon as possible.

3. Don't forget our school code: 001684

  • After you file your FAFSA, you will receive an e-mail from the federal processor with a link to your electronic Student Aid Report (SAR). Review the SAR for accuracy and make any necessary changes as directed. The federal processor will send a simultaneous electronic record of your Student Aid Report to the financial aid offices you listed on the FAFSA.

  • Please note that students must reapply for financial aid each academic year. Retain the PIN code sent to you by the federal processor. You will use the student PIN and parent PIN in the future when making corrections to the FAFSA and for the re-application process as well as for reviewing federal loan data.

Fill Out Your FAFSA »
FAFSA School Code:


Free Tax Help
Click here for more information.