Payment Plan Options
You must have a payment plan approved by the Student Accounts Office before you are allowed to complete registration. The payment plan options are listed below:
1. Payment in Full
- Payment is due in FULL prior to the beginning of each semester. Greenville College accepts cash, checks, money orders, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
2. Tuition Management System (TMS)
- TMS is a monthly payment plan that spreads payments for the year's charges over a ten-month period. Payments are due on either the 1st or the 15th of the month, July-April. The student/parent is responsible for contacting TMS to set up and maintain their payment plan. There is no interest charged on this plan, only a yearly enrollment fee charged by TMS.
3. Alternative Loans
- For more information regarding the loans listed above, visit the Financial Aid Loans Page.
4. Military Benefits
- Greenville College accepts Veterans benefits. The campus military liaison is housed in the Records Office. Documents must be filed with Julie Mason, (618) 664-7027.
- Greenville participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program as part of the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance Act of 2008.
Statement of Financial Responsibility
Students who do not pay their account in full by each semester/term due date will not be able to register until their account is fully paid or they have set up a payment plan with TMS. Students with delinquent accounts will not be able to pre-register for subsequent terms, receive copies of their transcripts, or receive diplomas until the college receives full payment.
Greenville University reserves the right to assign any past due accounts to a collection agency. Further, the student agrees to pay any and all costs, including collection, attorney, and litigations costs incurred by the college in efforts to collect, should the student default on their account. In case of bankruptcy by the student, the student waives all access to transcripts and diploma(s) until all amounts are paid to the College.
Disbursements (payments) are made to your GU student account 2-3 weeks after the start of each term.
If you have additional funds available after your charges have been satisfied, you will receive the refund of the credit on your account within 14 days of the disbursement. For questions, please contact the Business Office at 618.664.7016.
Questions Regarding Payment