Step 1: Done!
- You're in the right place for more information regarding Teaching Partnerships Financial Aid at Greenville University.
Step 2: Before you Apply
- Apply and be accepted to Greenville University.
- If you still need to apply for admission, talk to your admission counselor or get started on your admissions application.
- Check out Greenville University Financial Aid options by viewing the menu to the left.
- Learn about the types of Financial Aid.
- File your taxes
- See what factors could affect your aid.
Step 3: File your FAFSA
- Follow instructions on how to file your FAFSA.
Step 4: You're awarded-now what?
- Estimate your school bill.
- Begin the loan process.
- Determine how to pay.
- Tell us about any changes or additions.