Undergraduate - Filing Your FAFSA

The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is used to determine eligibility for need-based federal, state, and Greenville University grants. It's also required of students and parents interested in government education loans.

Here's what you should do:

1. Apply for a Federal Student Aid ID. Apply for one ID for you (the student) and           one ID for a parent (if you are a dependent student).

2. Fill out and submit your FAFSA by November 1st at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa.
     *If you have missed this deadline, make sure you file as soon as possible.

3. Don't forget our school code: 001684

  • After you file your FAFSA, you will receive an e-mail from the federal processor with a link to your electronic Student Aid Report (SAR). Review the SAR for accuracy and make any necessary changes as directed. The federal processor will send a simultaneous electronic record of your Student Aid Report to the financial aid offices you listed on the FAFSA.

  • Please note that students must reapply for financial aid each academic year. Retain your Federal ID. You will use the student ID and parent ID in the future when making corrections to the FAFSA and for the re-application process as well as for reviewing federal loan data.

Fill Out Your FAFSA »

FAFSA School Code:


Free Tax Help
Click here for more information.