A Greenville University degree is a great investment for the student who seeks to prepare for a successful career and a life that makes a difference in the world. We recognize that this investment is significant, and we are committed to partnering with families to keep a Greenville University education within reach.
- You're in the right place for more information regarding Undergraduate Financial Aid at Greenville University.
- Apply and be accepted to Greenville University.
- If you still need to apply for admission, talk to your admission counselor or get started on your admissions application.
- Check out Greenville University Financial Aid options by viewing the menu to the left.
- Learn about the types of Financial Aid.
- File your taxes
- See what factors could affect your aid.
- Follow instructions on how to file your FAFSA.
- Estimate your school bill.
- Begin the loan process.
- Determine how to pay.
- If your family has experienced a change in income or has extenuating circumstances that affect your ability to pay for college, please be sure to inform your Admissions Counselor or the Financial Aid Office about your situation