Giving Through Stock
Thank you for partnering with the students and faculty of Greenville University through your gift of stock. You may transfer certificates directly to the University or deliver the stock shares electronically through your broker. Electronic delivery of stock is the most secure and efficient way to transfer stock.
Please print and mail the Irrevocable Stock or Bond Form.
Notification of Donor Intent
Whatever method you choose, either you (as donor) or your broker must provide the following information:
- Your name and complete address
- The name, ticker symbol, and number of shares transferred
Send this information via email ([email protected]) or by mail to:
Office of Advancement
315 E College Ave
Greenville, IL 62246
Phone: (618) 664-6500
Securities Delivered by Mail
- Send the unendorsed certificate(s) by registered mail in one envelope.
- Send the stock power form by registered mail in a separate envelope.
- Mail to the Office of Advancement at the above address.
Securities Delivered Electronically
Provide your broker the following information on giving to Greenville University through stocks:
- Brokerage: Edward Jones, Greenville, IL
- (618) 664-9080
- DTC Number: #0057
- ABA Routing Number: 071000152
- FBO: Greenville University
- Account Number: 35516444