Student Activities - Campus Activities Board (CAB)
Campus Activities Board is a group of 6 student volunteers who plan and coordinate the majority of social activities on campus. Our mission statement clarifies our purpose and objective in planning each event.
CAB strives to be a God-led, unified organization creating opportunities for both personal and group growth. We are dedicated, through prayer and planning, to provide edifying entertainment and Christian fellowship for the Greenville University Community.
What are some of the activities CAB plans for the campus?
- Back to School Bash - amusement park style games, food, music, and lots of fun.
- Comedy acts
- Sports tournaments
- T.W.I.R.P. The Woman is Requested to Pay weeks
- M.I.C.E. Men Initiate Creative Entertainment weeks
- Trips to St. Louis (museums, games, ice skating, restaurants, parks and thrift stores)
- Annual events like the Fall Carnival, Christmas Cafe, Mystery Dinner Theatre, and Midnight Breakfast.
Our Clubs & Organizations
- Black Student Union
- Campus Activities Board (CAB)
- Cheer & Dance
- Criminal Justice Club
- Equestrian Club
- Factory Theatre
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
- Gaming Club
- Greenville Student Government Association (GSGA)
- Interfaith Club
- Joyous Chaos
- Outdoor Adventure
- Pi Delta Rho
- Psi Chi
- Social Work Club
- Table Tennis
- The Blackroom
- The Papyrus
- The Scriblerus
- The Simple Room
- The Vista
- Ultimate Frisbee