At Greenville University, we do far more than grant credentials that lead to employment. We welcome students into Christian community. We sow seeds:
- that get them thinking about God’s call and their vocations.
- that influence their choices as citizens, friends, neighbors, and family members.
- that inspire creativity and invite self-reflection and growth.
Believing that our Creator made each student to contribute uniquely to the world, we inspire them, encourage them, and challenge them. In the greater landscape of higher education, this is our vision of who we are and what we do:
Greenville University believes that God created each of our students to uniquely shape the world. Therefore, we:
- Offer a transformational Christ-centered educational experience that empowers, enriches and endures;
- Focus on the development of the whole person so that each student thrives spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, relationally, and physically;
- Inspire our students to embrace God’s call; and,
- Give our work as worship and welcome the presence of the risen Christ to fill us, equip us and send us.