Dining Services & Meal Plans
There are 19 meals offered each week in the Armington Center Dining Commons. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are offered Monday through Friday; brunch and dinner on the weekend. Following breakfast a continental breakfast is also available. If you come to both breakfast and continental breakfast, you will be charged for two separate meals.
Within our program, we have four different meal plans designed to accommodate the needs of our students. The default meal plan is the all access plan (Plan 1). Meal plans can be changed within the first 10 days of the semester. Once you have changed your plan, it cannot be changed again until the beginning of the next semester. If you would like to change meal plans, see the manager on duty in the Dining Commons.
As a service to our students and commuter students, Flex Dollars can be purchased by visiting the Dining Services Office and accessed by using their Greenville University ID or the FreshX app.
Plan 1: All access, $25 flex dollars per semester, 5 guest meals, and 5 meal exchanges
Plan 2: 14 meals a week, $200 flex dollars per semester, 5 guest meals
Plan 3 (commuter & off-campus, optional): 20 meals per semester and $20 flex dollars per semester
Plan 4 (upper division plan, required): 75 meals per semester, $200 flex dollars per semester, 5 guest meals, 2 meal exchanges
Special Dietary Requirements
If you should have a special dietary requirement or need a sick tray, please contact the manager on duty to be able to accommodate your situation.
Using Your Meal Plan
Your student ID is your meal card, or you can download the FreshX app that can be used instead.
DOWNLOAD & DINE with FreshX
The app that lets you eat.
· 24/7 access to the menu
· Check your meal plan balance
· Quick access without your ID
For questions, comments or suggestions contact the Fresh Ideas Director of Dining Services.
Campus Dining Policies & Procedures
To ensure you get the most from our services, we request that you adhere to the following policies and procedures:
- Take only the food you plan to eat, and be sure to eat all the food you take
- Please do not remove food, dishes, or utensils from the dining area
- Please bus your own table when finished eating
- Meal cards and meals are non-transferrable
- Unused Flex Dollars carry over from the fall semester to Interterm or spring semester. Any Flex Dollars not used by the end of the spring semester will be forfeited
- You must swipe each time you enter the Dining Commons during meal time hours
- New Student Orientation
- Living On Campus
- Chapel Services
- Residence Halls & Room Dimensions
Dining Services & Meal Plan Guide
New Student Forms
Campus Safety Forms
- Campus Parking Map (jpg) 2398k
- Parking Information 400k
- Recommended Evacuation Assembly Points For Campus Buildings 269k