Gain skills for a successful career with this interdisciplinary program focused on effective leadership approaches.
The online Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership from Greenville University prepares students for careers in management and beyond. The interdisciplinary curriculum combines approaches from psychology, sociology, and communications to deliver an integrated study of effective leadership practices for organizational success.
Greenville University’s online degree in organizational leadership is delivered in a 100% online format and major coursework can be completed in one year. The curriculum emphasizes practical application and skills you can apply in the workplace. As a Greenville University student, you will learn to be an ethical leader who brings Christian values to your career. When you graduate, you will have the knowledge and character to be more effective in your current position or pursue future advancement opportunities.
- Develop cross-functional skills from an interdisciplinary curriculum valuable to any field working with people individually or in teams
- Gain leadership expertise
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward your degree
- No application fee or ACT/SAT scores required
- Duration: 1-2 years
- Cost per credit: $407
- Credit hours: 120
- Knowledge: Summarize key leadership theories, concepts and practices.
- Application: Apply leadership concepts to build influence and enhance teamwork, organizational culture and problem-solving in real world settings using appropriate research methods.
- Character and Values: Develop personal and organizational ethical and character-based analysis and decision-making strategies.
- Communication: Support leadership interventions through appropriate written, oral and interpersonal communication techniques.
- Personal and Professional Growth: Appraise effectiveness of personal leadership attributes and strategies using critical reflection strategies.
Application & Eligibility
Greenville University’s convenient application process for online students makes it easy for you to get on track to meeting your goals. To apply for one of our career-focused degrees, complete the steps below.
- Submit the free online application.
- Work with your enrollment counselor to request official transcripts for any previously attended institutions.
- Graduate students should also:
- Have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or other recognized institution from another country.
- Be employed or actively involved in a paid or volunteer position with enough responsibility to complete a capstone project.
- Have a minimum 3.0 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
Additional programmatic requirements may vary. Please visit the admissions section of your chosen degree page for details.
Tuition & Aid
At Greenville University, we believe your degree is an investment in your future. That’s why we work with you to ensure your education is within reach. We are proud to offer competitive tuition and were named among the Top 10 Online Colleges in Illinois for 2021 by Affordable Colleges Online.
Explore how you can make your Greenville University degree more affordable with the options below:
- Military Benefits
- Employee Tuition Benefits
Learn more about tuition & aid, and for more financial aid information visit our forms & resources section.
Our dedicated admissions counselors are here to help you through the application process and guide you every step of the way on your journey to GU. They can provide details about financial aid, U.S. military benefits, transfer processes, and more. Contact us by sending a message or call 618-664-7200.