Prepare for your future in psychology or social services. Gain a deep understanding of the human experience and serve others in your career with this 100% online program.
The online Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Greenville University prepares students for success in human and social services careers. Through a collaborative, learning environment, you will explore how people think, feel, grow, learn, and make decisions. Topics include counseling, psychopathology, statistics, clinical methods, personality, social, research methods, and more.
Greenville University’s online psychology degree takes a faith-based approach to learning, emphasizing the intersection of Christian belief and science. As a graduate, you will have a solid foundation for pursuing a career in the social science field or applying for graduate school in areas of clinical or counseling psychology, basic or applied research, social work, pastoral counseling, and related fields.
- Engage and gain experience from industry professionals
- Experience a faith-based approach to learning
- Transfer up to 90 credits
- No application fee or ACT/SAT scores required
- Duration: 2 years
- Cost per credit: $470
- Credit hours: 120
Application & Eligibility
Greenville University’s convenient application process for online students makes it easy for you to get on track to meeting your goals. To apply for one of our career-focused degrees, complete the steps below.
- Submit the free online application.
- Work with your enrollment counselor to request official transcripts for any previously attended institutions.
- Graduate students should also:
- Have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or other recognized institution from another country.
- Be employed or actively involved in a paid or volunteer position with enough responsibility to complete a capstone project.
- Have a minimum 3.0 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
Additional programmatic requirements may vary. Please visit the admissions section of your chosen degree page for details.
Tuition & Aid
At Greenville University, we believe your degree is an investment in your future. That’s why we work with you to ensure your education is within reach. We are proud to offer competitive tuition and were named among the Top 10 Online Colleges in Illinois for 2021 by Affordable Colleges Online.
Explore how you can make your Greenville University degree more affordable with the options below:
- Military Benefits
- Employee Tuition Benefits
Learn more about tuition & aid, and for more financial aid information visit our forms & resources section.
Our dedicated admissions counselors are here to help you through the application process and guide you every step of the way on your journey to GU. They can provide details about financial aid, U.S. military benefits, transfer processes, and more. Contact us by sending a message or call 618-664-7200.
Science does not fully explain or measure the human experience. Explore the mysteries of consciousness and behavior with peers and professors who acknowledge that humans are made in God's image, and are a bio-psycho-social-spiritual unity.
Cap off your studies by developing a personal vocational mission statement, presenting a plan for career development and connecting it to your values and ethics as informed by the Christian faith.
Join Psi Chi, the psychology honor society to take part in events and networking with peers, faculty, and guest speakers.