Each year at Homecoming, the GU Alumni Association honors alumni and others who embody GU’s mission, vision, and values. Learn about each award here:
- have an earned or honorary degree from GU, or
- have taken at least 28 semester hours of coursework from GU, or
- have served on GU’s faculty or Board of Trustees for at least two years, or
- have served as part-time faculty at least four years, or
- have been nominated for membership in GU’s Alumni Association by GU’s president and approved by the executive committee of the Alumni Association’s Board of Directors.
What is the nomination deadline?
The deadline for nominations is January 31 and presented following homecoming.
How do I nominate someone?
- Complete and submit our online nomination form.
- Download, print, and complete a nomination form.
- Request a print version from the Office of Alumni & Church Relations.
Mail completed hard-copy forms to the Office of Alumni Relations, 315 E. College Ave., Greenville, IL 62246. Submit completed digital forms via email to our alumni team.
Selection for Greenville University alumni awards is based on a formal nomination and review process. For additional information about nominating alumni for the Alumni Awards, contact Dewayne Neeley at 618-664-7119 or by sending a message.