Experience. The Difference.
Start your story here. Greenville University is not just an education. It's an experience. That experience will be the start of your story.
At GU, we want to prepare you to change your world.
Empowered to lead. Equipped to influence. Inspired to serve.
In and out of the classroom, students work to solve real-world problems. You’ll graduate with a degree, a resume, and a network of connections.
Your Greenville University experience will be the start of your story. A strong Christ-centered community, supportive professors, and hands-on experiential learning opportunities will transform your life into one of character, service, and calling. At GU, you’ll learn how to change your world by doing. In and out of the classroom, students work to solve real-world problems. You’ll graduate with a degree, a resume, and a network of connections.
FAFSA News Update
The FAFSA has launched! Here is some information from the Department of Education.
Q: What are those benefits?
- Reduction in the number of questions on the form
- The results will be more generous for low-income students
- 610,000 more students receive Pell Grants
- 1.5 million more students will qualify for the maximum Pell Grant award
- You will have the ability to securely transfer federal tax information directly from the IRS
- This redesign of the FAFSA will be the most ambitious and significant of the financial aid form and process in 40 years
Q: So what should students do now?
- Create a username and password at studentaid.gov
- Determine contributors and have them create their username and password. "Contributor" is a new term being introduced on the 2024–25 FAFSA form—a contributor is anyone (student, the student’s spouse, a biological or adoptive parent, and/or the parent’s spouse) who is required to provide information on the FAFSA form, sign the FAFSA form, and provide consent and approval to have their federal tax information transferred directly from the IRS into the form.
- Watch “Preparing for the FAFSA Form”
Q: What happens when a student submits the FAFSA?
A: You will receive a confirmation page with the submission date, SAI, and estimated Pell amount, if eligible.
Q: What should students do after submitting the FAFSA?
A: Monitor emails from the school and the Department of Education that might include requests for additional documentation.
A New 2024-25 FAFSA Updates feature on the FSA Help Center lists several FAFSA resources, specifically the FSA resources, available on the website.
Great memories and lifelong friendships
GU has given me the opportunity to come from Guatemala to receive a great education while playing the sport I love - which is soccer, and to meet people with whom I’ve made great memories.
GU - the perfect fit for me.
As soon as I visited campus I knew it was the place for me because of the people I met who were genuinely excited to meet me.
Thankful for the experiences at GU
Callie has had a phenomenal experience here at Greenville University and appreciates the donors who made it all possible for her.
Faith abounds here
I chose GU because of the faith background that I saw in all aspects of this campus. At GU, I’ve been able to be involved in so many things on campus.
More than professors here
Greenville University has given me the gift of friendships from around the world through academics, living with some of the best men I've ever met, and through my brothers on the soccer team.
Opportunities for now and in the future
Here at GU, I’m making amazing memories at GU and being prepared for my future.
in this section
Start or resume your online application to become an official GU Panther!
Applying to Greenville
At Greenville University, there is a reason why the people who are hired to help are called Counselors.