We invite you to take a look inside GU.
Here you'll find:
- Information that describes and introduces the leadership of our organization
- The offices that house our most requested services: The Records Office ad The Business Office.
- Learn about the Employment Opportunities available at GU.
- Learn about the capital construction projects occurring on our campus
- Learn about our institutional assessment plans and resources to promote continuous process improvement within academic departments and other facets of campus operations.
- Consumer information disclosed in accordance with regulations of the United States Department of Education, Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Educational Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA); and the Student Right to Know and Campus Security Act of 1990.
in this section
Meet GU’s leadership team, the people with the passion for GU’s mission of character and service.
This section of our website includes the primary office's visitors inquire about most.
Greenville University is a place filled with passionate people of purpose. We are a community of people who are called to the mission of empowering students for lives of character and service through a transforming Christ-centered education.
Greenville University expands its footprint with two capital construction projects to meet the needs of current and future students. GU completes the new residence hall and athletic facility in early 2024.
The process of assessment at Greenville University is facilitative
Greenville University is dedicated to providing students, parents, employees and consumers with access to resource and information about out institutions and our policies.